Sunday, March 30, 2014

FINANCIAL DOMINATION BLACKM* HUMILIATION CHASTITY TRAING






CamContacts: xBlackMail

Turn-Ons: s/m bondage, discipline, cum control, trampling, financial domination, humantoys, body worship, blackmail, role play,feminization, sissification, corporal punishment cbt and others


Turn-Offs: My dislikes are cheap losers! I expect the best and the best I shall have! You don't even know the half of how spoiled this Queen is! You will see!

Do NOT dare to call me "bb", you little paypiggy, UNDERSTOOD ?!



I want to bring u down to ur knees and make u understand the power of a beautiful intelligent sophisticated woman.

Optional Activities:
Bondage & discipline, Dominatrix, Exhibition, Leather, Latex & rubber, Nails, Outfits, Role playing, Sadomasochism (S&M), Slaves, Smoking, Clamps and clips, Cock and ball torture, Discipline, Domination, Feminization, Fingernails, Glasses, Handcuffs, Heels, Humiliation, Lipstick, Lycra/spandex, Make up, Masochism, Mistress/slave, PVC, Satin / Silk, Strap-ons, Whips



CamContacts: xBlackMail

why I am here? ... looking for obedient slaves ... to have fun with and please me on and off ...I am strict and cruel, and I just love punishing little slaves, so you better please me or there'll be pain.


See more online Mistresses Here


No comments:

Post a Comment